Reservations & Waitlist
While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and we highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class.
Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule/ cancel. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email notification.
When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to 5 minutes after start of class. If you do not arrive by this time, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please watch out for your confirmation email or call to check. You do need to take yourself off the wait list if you decide you are not going to keep checking.
Cancellations & No-shows
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online by 10:00 pm for next mornings classes (AM classes) and 2 hours prior for evening (PM classes) to avoid being charged for a no-show.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show/ late cancel results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $15 for a no-show.
- Remember: failing to cancel class will count as a no-show
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class. If a client is waiting for your spot at the studio, your spot can be given away after 5 minutes.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees, a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed. No colored drinks.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available. Please leave your towel in the bathroom/ locker room hampers.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- You may enter class up to 10 minutes after start of class, as long as you are not a first timer.
- You may leave class early. Must leave before backdancing.
- First-time students who are pregnant should familiarize themselves with Bar Method through pregnancy DVDs. We recommend at least 5-10 sessions. Privates are available in studio
- New and continuing pregnant students MUST provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes prior to their first class.
- Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 16 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.